Career Opportunities With Aspire
Who We Are
Aspire is a statewide human service agency that provides exceptional case management to people on the Developmental Disability and Community Choice Medicaid Waivers.
The agency assists individuals gain access to the community through coordination of available services offered by the state’s various programs as well as services provided by other organizations throughout the community.
Aspire Case Management Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering diversity within its staff. Aspire Case Management Services, LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Aspire Case Management Services, LLC is looking for dedicated people who want to enhance the quality of participant management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost effectiveness. Successful candidates will be accountable for ensuring adherence to each program and participant satisfaction.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop effective, trusting relationships with people using person centered best practices.
- Compassionate and able to relate to different people with different needs.
- Motivate and empower people to follow their plans and work to reach their goals.
- Knowledgeable of community resources
- Advocate for people to achieve wellness and autonomy.
- Work with the team on crisis intervention and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain to clients, family members, friends, and professionals the case, plan of care and maintain good plan records.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct and to ensure the program remains in compliance with agency certification and company policies and procedures.
- Critical thinking and problem solving to determine the best plan of care for each person after assessing the person, their wants and needs.
- Organization to manage several different cases at one time.
- Computer literacy to maintain and manage case records.
CASE MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
- Meet educational and work experience requirements.
- Maintain CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Complete a successful background screening.
- Complete training requirements
- Ability to self-motivate, learn quickly, and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player
- Current, valid Wyoming Driver License
- Maintain current vehicle insurance.
Education and experience requirements
A master’s degree, a bachelor’s degree (plus one year of experience), or an associate degree (four years of work experience) from an accredited college or university in one (1) of the following related human service fields: Counseling; Education; Gerontology; Human Services; Nursing; Psychology; Rehabilitation; Social Work; or Sociology.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Mileage and cellular reimbursement