Career Opportunities With Aspire
Who We Are
Aspire Case Management Services, LLC is an organization that specializes in providing wrap around case management services for the Developmental Disabilities and Community Choice Waiver. We provide our distinguished services in all counties in Wyoming. Our corporate office is located in Casper.
The agency assists individuals gain access to the community through coordination of available services offered by the state’s various programs as well as services provided by other organizations throughout the community.
Aspire Case Management Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering diversity within its staff. Aspire Case Management Services, LLC does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Aspire Case Management Services, LLC is looking for dedicated people who want to enhance the quality of participant management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost effectiveness. Successful candidates will be accountable for ensuring adherence to each program and participant satisfaction.
CASE MANAGER DUTIES
- Help make informed decisions by acting as an advocate regarding participants options for services and make referrals as necessary
- Coordinate and provide care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and participant-centered.
- Handle case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress
- Help clients achieve wellness and autonomy
- Facilitate multiple care aspects (case coordination, information sharing, etc.)
- Develop effective, trusting relationships with participants using a participant centered approach using best practices
- Provide crisis intervention, problem solving skills
- Maintain proper records on case management and/or other activities as instructed
- Ensures the highest standards are maintained to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct and to ensure the program remains in compliance with agency licensing and company policies/procedures
- Participate in regular staff meetings and monthly site visits
- Attend all required training to ensure individual and professional growth
CASE MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Complete a successful background screening
- Meet educational and work experience requirements
- Complete training requirements
- Knowledge of social service agencies and community resources
- Ability to self-motivate, learn quickly, and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with and relate to participants and be culturally sensitive
- Experience working in the community working as part of a team
- Committed to improving the community through empowerment and dignity
- Skilled in non-violent crisis intervention
- Computer literate; able to use computerized database system for participant file management as well as MS Word and Excel skills at a minimum
- Current, valid Wyoming Driver License
Education and experience requirements
Case managers must meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree; or Bachelor’s degree and (1) one year work experience as a case manager or a related field; or Associate degree and four (4) years’ work experience as a case manager or related field. The degree must come from an accredited college or university in one of the following human services fields:
- Counseling; Education; Gerontology; Human Services; Nursing; Psychology; Rehabilitation; Social Work; Sociology
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Performance Incentives
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision